If you would like to add your guest review, please send us an e-mail.
- We stayed in the Sunset Cabin – It was a wonderful time with our family that we will remember for a long time! We can’t wait to come back again! – J. Schlarb
- My Trip was fantastic!!The fishing was good but I still have yet to catch a walleye. I caught 10 smallmouth bass, 2 pike, 4 sunfish, 2 catfish and 1,000,000 perch. Did everything i set out to do except catch a walleye. Maybe next year. During my stay I climed the dunes and visitedTahquamenonFalls which was really nice. The cabin was just how i remembered right down to the fish lights. Had a nice storm late one night and got to hear some great thunder along with the rain hitting the roof. I ate some pasties and had some smoked fish. One day i went fishing and thought it was about 11:30 and thought I should go in for lunch and when i got back it was 2:15! Time flies….. I had a great time! Many Thanks, Tom
- “My family has been renting these cabins for over 60 years, my grandparents used to bring me here. Thank you for advertising on the internet, I am so happy to have found this place again.” -J Goetz
- Thank you for allowing me to bring my precious dogs. It isn’t a vacation when we have to leave our beloved pets home. It also saved us boarding fees. -M. Hart
- Thank you Debra for being “flexible” and allowing us to arrive early and stay late!
- We can’t believe we can stay literally “On the Lake” for $100.00 per night. We made some “memories” for our family. – L Aldridge